Terms and Conditions
1. Introduction If you have any queries before or after placing an order, we will be pleased to help. Our contact details are:
The Little Soap Shed, 39 Chariot Road, Illogan Highway, Redruth, TR164SW.
Tel: 07711587905. Email: email@example.com
2. Promise We will do our utmost to provide you with our high quality products in their best condition. Your order will be dispatched safely and securely using the Royal Mail. We will handle your queries in a prompt and efficient manner. As all of our products are made by us, there may be some variation in fragrance, texture, packaging or colour. Please be assured that this will not detract from the quality of the products or your enjoyment.
4. Delivery Restriction
We are very sorry but we do not currently ship orders outside the United Kingdom.
4. Prices and VAT Our prices are clearly stated against each product - we do not charge VAT.
5. Postage and Packaging
We charge a flat rate for postage and packaging. The default cost is for 2nd class Royal Mail at £2.95 and this is automatically applied when you go through the checkout. For an additional £1, you are able to request 1st class Royal Mail.
For orders with a value of £25 and over, delivery is free.
6. Delivery times We will dispatch your order within four working days, so please allow up to six working days for your parcel to reach you. The website will indicate if items are not in stock.
7. Parcel requested to be left in an unsecured area Our Royal Mail Business Account recommends that no parcel is left in an unsecured location, therefore if you ask us to put a message on your order requesting that it be left in an unsecured area, we cannot take any responsibility if it is goes missing or becomes damaged as a result.
8. Refund and Returns We are confident that your order will reach you in perfect condition. If the goods are faulty in any way, please contact us within 7 days of receipt and we will arrange to either replace your goods or refund the purchase price. We will ask you to take care to pack them safely and return the faulty items. On receipt we will of course refund your postage and replace or refund the goods.
9. Cancellation We are confident you will love our products, but if you change your mind once you have received your order, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on 07711 587905 within seven days of receipt. We will ask you to safely return the goods in unused, saleable condition and we will then make a refund to you. Our refund will not include the cost of post and packing and we cannot refund if the goods are part-used or damaged.
10. Samples We are sorry but we do not supply free samples of our products.
11. Secure Ordering Once you click on the Add to Basket button, the selection is added to the shopping basket, ready to complete the transaction through payment. Once at the 'checkout', your personal and financial details are recorded via a secure form. Details submitted on the form are transmitted to a payment gateway service, which is separate from the shopping cart. The gateway service securely routes the information through the relevant financial networks to gain authorisation. If the transaction is successful, your credit card, debit card or PayPal account is debited.
All credit card transactions from this site are processed using 128 bit encryption.
To ensure that all information entered while on our website is protected, the site is hosted on a secure server. You can confirm this at any time by checking your browser, which will normally indicate this through the presence of a small padlock icon in the address bar, and the web address will begin with https:// instead of http://.
12. Alternative payment method We are sorry but we do not accept personal or company cheques.
15. Copyright All material on this website, including photographs and images, page design, software and the text and descriptions of our soap and other products, is Copyright The Little Soap Shed and may not be reproduced in whole or part by electronic means or in print without the prior written permission of the owner.
16. Force Majeure Whilst every effort will be made to meet your requirements, The Little Soap Shed shall not be liable for any breach of obligation resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control; including, but not limited to, fires, strikes (of its own or other employees), insurrection or riots, embargoes, wars, compliance with laws or regulations, delays in transportation, inability to obtain supplies, acts of God, acts of civil or military authority (an 'Event of Force Majeure').
17. Governing Law This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with United Kingdom law, and the parties hereto agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
If any provision of this agreement shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part then the illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of this agreement and all provisions not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in force and effect. The parties hereby agree to attempt to substitute for any invalid or unenforceable provision a valid or enforceable provision which achieves to the greatest extent possible the economic legal and commercial objective of the invalid or unenforceable provision.
18. Shipping to the United States of America
Any fees paid by you for postage and packing do not include and customs fees or any other charges that might be made by the US government, its agencies or postal service. It is your duty to pay any such fees or any other additional fees that might be charged in relation to shipping your order. We only ship orders of uptown 2 Kg max. If you think your order might exceed this limit then please contact us before placing your order.